Diode 75 mA 75V 5ns
- Material: silicon
- Maximum constant reverse voltage, V: 75
- Maximum pulse reverse voltage, V: 100
- Maximum direct current (rectified for a half-cycle) current, A: 0.3
- The most admissible direct pulse current, A: 1
- Maximum reverse current, μA 25g: 5
- MMaximum forward voltage, V: 1
Diode 75 mA 75V 5ns [DO-35]
Fairchild’s 1N914 is a small axis diode signal diode. The diode has a unidirectional configuration.
- Forward inrush current 4A at a pulse width of 1 µs and 1A at a pulse width of 1s.
- Maximum repetitive reverse voltage of 100V.
- Power dissipation 500mW.
- Operating transition temperature 175 ° C.
- Forward voltage 1V at IF 10mA.
- Recovery time 4ns.
- Fast switching speed
- High reliability
- High conductance
- For general purpose switching applications
|Maximum constant reverse voltage, V||75|
|Maximum pulse reverse voltage, V||100|
|Maximum direct current (rectified for a half-cycle) current, A||0.3|
|The most admissible direct pulse current, A||1|
|Maximum reverse current, μA 25g||5|
|Maximum forward voltage, V||1|
|At Ipr., A||0.001|
|Maximum reverse recovery time, μs||0.004|
|Total capacity SD, pF||4|
|Working temperature, C||-55 … 175|
|Mounting method||in the hole|
Case: DO-35 (DO-204AH)
Weight: approx. 125 mg
Cathode band color: black
Packaging codes / options: TR/10K per 13″ reel (52 mm tape), 50K/box – TAP/10K per ammopack (52 mm tape), 50K/box
A Trust To Your Business.
So After many years of development, we have a large stock in stock, reasonable price and fast delivery. Therefore we stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Moreover Megatronika has QA specialist that only pass those products which fits in our quality supply demand. So Either you purchase an item from us, or sign a contract for enterprise solutions. However for more bulk product purchase or just single item purchase. In addition to this we take care of all your needs and quality aspects throughout the process. So get 1N914 now. But you can get it affordable price.