The ADG419BRMZ is a high performance precision single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch IC manufactured by Analog Devices.
The ADG419BRMZ is a precision single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch IC. It is designed for use in a variety of applications. Including audio and video signal switching, data acquisition systems. And test and measurement equipment.
It is a high performance precision SPDT analog switch IC. And it’s featuring low on-resistance, low charge injection. And capacitance, and low power dissipation. It is part of the Analog Devices family of optoelectronic integrated circuits. Suitable for a range of applications in audio, video, data acquisition, and test and measurement systems.
- Low On-Resistance: It has a low on-resistance of 4 ohms, which minimizes signal attenuation and distortion.
- Low Charge Injection and Capacitance: This IC features low charge injection and capacitance. Which helps maintain signal integrity.
- Low Power Consumption: The ADG419BRMZ consumes only 5 microamps of power. Making it suitable for battery-powered applications.
- High Precision: This IC offers high precision in signal switching. Which is critical in many applications.
- Fast Switching: The ADG419BRMZ can switch signals quickly. with a maximum turn-on time of 20 nanoseconds and a maximum turn-off time of 15 nanoseconds.
- Wide Operating Range: This IC operates over a wide temperature range of -40°C to +125°C and a wide voltage range of 4.5V to 16.5V.
- Small Package Size: The ADG419BRMZ is available in a small 10-lead MSOP package. Which saves space on printed circuit boards.
Q: What is the function of an analog switch IC?
A: An analog switch IC is a device that can switch analog signals between different circuits or components. It acts as a gate that can either allow or block the flow of an analog signal.
Q: What is the difference between a SPDT switch and a DPDT switch?
A: A SPDT (single-pole, double-throw) switch has one input and two outputs . And that can be switched between. The switch has two inputs and two outputs that can be switched between.
Q: What is on-resistance in an analog switch IC?
A: On-resistance is the resistance of the switch when it is turned on. It determines how much voltage drop there is across the switch when it is conducting.
Q: What is charge injection in an analog switch IC?
A: Charge injection is a phenomenon where charges are injected into the circuit. When the switch is turned on or off. This can cause distortion or noise in the signal.
Q: What is capacitance in an analog switch IC?
A: Capacitance is the ability of the switch to store an electrical charge. High capacitance can cause attenuation or distortion of the signal.