Antistatic analog soldering station
- Contact soldering: mounting
- Contactless soldering: not
- Temperature display: not
- Power consumption: 60
- Weight, kg: 2.52
Analog-60A is Antistatic analog soldering station Ersa Analog 60 A with soldering iron Ersa ERGO TOOL
- Warm-up power 190 W.
- Reliable and durable PTC heating technology.
- It has stepless temperature control in the range of 150 ° C-450 ° C and the ability to calibrate.
- It is used for surface and surface mounting.
Technical characteristics of the station Ersa Analog 60 A
Antistatic design yes
Power 60 W
Operating voltage of the station 230 V
Secondary voltage for powering the instrument 24 V
Temperature range 150 … 450 ° C
Warm-up time 60 sec.
No digital display
Overall dimensions, mm 124 x 152 x 92
Weight, kg 1.9
Checking compliance with VDE, CE standards and EMC requirements
Technical characteristics of the Ersa ERGO TOOL soldering iron
Weight (without cable) 200 g
Antistatic version (ESD) yes
Operating voltage 24 V
Power 60 W at 350 ° C, 75 W at 280 ° C
Warm-up time 60 sec
Low-inertia ceramic heating element 068100J
soldering station ANALOG 60A – Ersa soldering iron ERGO TOOL (0680CDJ)
- Tip 0832CD
- Soldering iron stand 0A42
Tips for connected tools
- Replacement tips – 832, 842 series for EAS soldering irons TOOS ERGO TOOL.
- Soldering iron Ersa BASIC TOOL (0670 CDJ) Not included in delivery.
|Manufacturer||ERSA Soldering Tools|
Why To Work With Us?
We eliminated the panic of purchasing. But stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Megatronika will refresh the product list every minute, and online purchases will be completed in real-time and shipped every day. So this is the best time to avail this product in the best quality. Therefore we are always confident to fulfill your needs of quality and quantity any time. But this is not enough, you can also get same day delivery.