Anbon TO-247-3 are a type of diode that uses a metal-semiconductor junction instead of a p-n junction to produce an electrical connection.
The Anbon TO-247-3 1200V 40A AS3D040120P2 is a high-performance silicon carbide (SiC) Schottky diode. Here are some of the key specifications:
- Maximum voltage rating: 1200V
- Maximum current rating: 40A
- Package type: TO-247-3
- Technology: SiC
- Reverse recovery time: < 25ns
- Forward voltage drop: < 1.8V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +175°C
Schottky diodes are a type of semiconductor diode that use a metal-semiconductor junction instead of a p-n junction. SiC Schottky diodes have several advantages over traditional silicon-based diodes, including lower forward voltage drop, faster switching speeds, and better thermal performance. These features make SiC Schottky diodes ideal for high-frequency, high-power applications like electric vehicle powertrains, renewable energy systems, and industrial motor drives.
Anbon TO-247-3 Feature
- High voltage rating: The diode can handle a maximum voltage of 1200V, making it suitable for high-voltage applications.
- High current rating: The diode can handle a maximum current of 40A, making it suitable for high-current applications.
- Fast switching speeds: The SiC technology allows for faster switching speeds than traditional silicon-based diodes. The diode has a reverse recovery time of less than 25ns, which means it can turn on and off quickly.
- Low forward voltage drop: The diode has a low forward voltage drop of less than 1.8V, which reduces power loss and increases efficiency.
- Wide operating temperature range: The diode can operate in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +175°C, making it suitable for use in harsh environments.
- TO-247-3 package: The diode is packaged in a TO-247-3 package, which is a commonly used package type for high-power applications. The package provides good thermal performance and allows for easy mounting and connection.
Q: What is a Schottky diode?
A: A Schottky diode is a type of semiconductor diode that uses a metal-semiconductor junction instead of a p-n junction. This design results in lower forward voltage drop and faster switching speeds.
Q: What is SiC technology?
A: SiC (silicon carbide) is a type of wide-bandgap semiconductor material that has several advantages over traditional silicon-based semiconductors, including higher breakdown voltage, higher thermal conductivity, and faster switching speeds.
Q: What is the maximum voltage rating of the AS3D040120P2 diode?
A: The diode has a maximum voltage rating of 1200V.
Q: What is the maximum current rating of the AS3D040120P2 diode?
A: The diode has a maximum current rating of 40A.
Q: What is the reverse recovery time of the AS3D040120P2 diode?
A: The diode has a reverse recovery time of less than 25ns.