Analog gas flow sensor
Analog gas flow sensor, measuring range: ± 1000 cm3 / min
The AWM2300V is a microbridge mass Airflow Sensor comprised of two Wheatstone bridges. Moreover this passive device can be used to introduce the gain and to introduce voltage offsets to the sensor output. The differential amplifier interfaces the sensing bridge. It can be used to introduce the gain and to introduce voltage offsets to the sensor output. So what’s amazing?
- Bidirectional sensing capability
- So the Actual mass air flow sensing
- Low differential pressure sensing
- Output Voltage is ratiometric to supply voltage.
- Temperature shifts when sensing differential pressure correlates to the density change of the gas over temperature.
- So the Maximum allowable rate of flow change to prevent damage: 5.0 SLPM/1.0 sec
A Trust To Your Business.
So After many years of development, we have a large stock in stock, reasonable price and fast delivery. Therefore we stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Moreover Megatronika has QA specialist that only pass those products which fits in our quality supply demand. So Either you purchase an item from us, or sign a contract for enterprise solutions. However for more bulk product purchase or just single item purchase. In addition to this we take care of all your needs and quality aspects throughout the process