Technology Electron Digit
- Shell Material: Plastic
- Temperature Range: 0-999°C
- Accuracy: ±1.0% Full Scale
- Power Supply: 110/220/380 VAC
- Placement Method: Cabinet Type
- Control Mode: PI/ONOF
- Size: 48 × 96 × 90 mm
- Application: Temperature Control System
- Certification: ROHS/U.L/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO/ISO9001
- Package: Outer Package
The thermostat is an electrical appliance whose main task is to maintain a given room temperature. The built-in temperature regulators help the device to fully perform its functions. The thermostat housing is super-reinforced and is additionally covered with a heat-insulating layer.
The thermostat is a device that has a very high heat capacity, but it does not change its temperature during operation and does not overheat, thanks to the rapid conversion to energy.
Features and types of thermostats
One of the main tasks of automation is the enhanced control and management of temperature conditions. After all, it is known that the right temperature has a significant impact on the quality of production processes – overheating is dangerous in the emergency state of devices and the risk of failure. In order to prevent dangerous situations, temperature monitoring is required. For this, compact and functional thermostats are used.
Depending on the use, there are several types of thermostats:
- Industrial. This type is used in the industrial sector, since the devices have a very durable case and a large range of exposure to temperature fluctuations.
- Submersible. According to their name, devices are immersed in a specific liquid medium. It can be various oils, water, other non-aggressive substances. Their role is to maintain a given temperature of the substance in direct contact with it.
- Overhead. Most often applicable at residential facilities.
- Room digital are used to measure the temperature fluctuations inside a small room.
Depending on the main element of the coolant, the thermostat has the following equipment options:
The accuracy of temperature maintenance, taking into account the error, is quoted as follows:
- Changes up to 10 degrees with a minus sign and below – arises as a result of a natural convention in an electrical appliance without mixing;
- Decrease by one degree. Applicable with success for airflow, but undesirable for liquid media. Mixing required in thermostat;
- Deviation per decimal degree -0.1. Suitable for maintaining a thermal indicator of air masses, but mediocre is not always mediocre effective;
- Change in the hundredth part of the temperature in the immersed medium. It is reached only in thermostats with a special design. In a thermostat that uses air masses and a fan, it is impossible to obtain such indicators.
How to purchase equipment
Many thermostat models for the industrial sector are presented on the pages of our online catalog. The company “MEGATRONIKA” is the official supplier of high-quality electrical equipment from world famous brands. Professional consultants will help you choose models for your enterprise, we have options for new, used goods and even models that have been discontinued. Another advantage of working with us is a long-term guarantee on retail goods and ready-made procurement lots. Delivery to all cities of Russia is absolutely free, and there is also the possibility of ordering in the CIS countries.