- Phase: Three
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated Voltage: 10 kv or 35 kv
- Highest Operating Voltage: 12 kv or 40.5 kv
- Temperature Range: -25°C – 40°C
- Maximum Icing Thickness: 20 mm
- Solar Radiation Intensity: 0.1 w/cm²
- Installatiion Site: Indoor
- Certification: ROHS/U.L/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO/ISO9001
- Package: Outer Package
A transformer is a device whose principle of operation is to connect to a current source and control a measuring or protective type. The equipment is applicable at various industrial enterprises where automation is required and the maximum exclusion of human intervention in the process. Power transformers are used: in industrial enterprises, as well as in the power supply of public buildings.
The main task of transformers is to collect and transmit data for measuring instruments, regulating the flow of electricity and transmitting optimal flows to measuring instruments that are connected. Such transformers are mounted in high voltage equipment.
The principle of operation of a transformer device is based on the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction. An alternating electric current is supplied to the primary winding, which creates an alternating magnetic field around. Energy is transmitted through the magnetic circuit and induces an energy flow to the winding.
Under the influence of the applied force and incoming energy, a countercurrent electric current arises in the secondary circuit, which seeks to demagnetize the initially incoming magnetic waves. As a result, the indicator is leveled and the transformer performs the task inherent in it.
In all designs, additional enclosure protection is necessarily included, since the devices perform the function of receiving high voltage current and are potentially hazardous to personnel.
What types of transformers exist
Current transformers are classified as special devices that convert current values, while optimizing the entire production work.
Classify several types of transformers:
- By the number of phases – 1 and 3 phase;
- By the number of windings two- or three-winding;
- With a split type of winding or without splitting;
- By type of insulation – dry type, oily filling, non-combustible type of internal insulator;
- Natural principle of cooling, model of air cooler;
- With or without expanders, a nitrogen component is used instead.
How to purchase transformers
You can purchase transformers with a quality guarantee from leading world brands in the MEGATRONIKA online store. All equipment supplied is covered by a long-term warranty. Our company provides customers with unique opportunities and guarantees for the purchase of equipment: