RCD Test and Measurement Tester
- Weight g: 515
DT-9054 Digital Conductivity and Grounding Tester
Fully Programmed Operations
450ms digital readout data for testing
Compact, lightweight and easy to use
Update every 450 ml / second.
- Operating voltage 195V – 253V / 45 – 65 Hz
- Current settings 10 mA, 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA, 650 mA
- Switching current, measurement accuracy ± 10% ± 2digits
- Ranges, Time 0 ms – 300 ms
- Accuracy, Time ± 5% ± 3digits
- Ramp test x0.4 to 1.1 times the rated current, accuracy ± 10%
- Dimensions 200 mm x70mm x 45
- Weight 253g
The digital RCD tester is used to test and measure the function parameters of residual current devices (RCDs) in 230-V power grids. Both the trigger time and the tripping current can be detected as the safety-related parameters of RCD switches
A Trust To Your Business.
After many years of development, we have a large stock in stock, reasonable price and fast delivery. Therefore we stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Moreover Megatronika has QA specialist that only pass those products which fits in our quality supply demand. So Either you purchase an item from us, or sign a contract for enterprise solutions. However for more bulk product purchase or just single item purchase, we take care of all your needs and quality aspects throughout the process.