Power supply, 0-30V-3Ax2; 5V3A, 4хLED (State registry)
- Source type: linear
- Number of channels: 3
- Output voltage, V: thirty
- Output current, A: 3
- Weight, kg: 7
- GPS-73303 4/3/2 channels (74303/73303/72303): 0 … 30 V, 0 … 3 A
- Instability from 0.01%; ripple 1 mV cf. sq., 3 mA cf. sq.
- Display resolution: 0.1 V; 10 mA
- Operating modes: stabilization of U and I; dynamic load
- Serial and parallel connection of the main channels; auto tracking; 2-pole output
- Protection against overload and reverse polarity
- Electronic load shedding
- Installation of out. parameters when off load (except 72303)
- Digital indication of current and voltage (3 digits, LED)
- Low-noise cooling fan with temperature control
- Two options for output connectors
|Manufacturer||Good Will Instek|
|Number of channels||3|
|Output voltage, V||thirty|
|Output current, A||3|
The GW Instek GPS-72303 power supply GPS-73303 is a two-channel laboratory-class device with a built-in microcontroller, which provides a stabilized constant current and voltage of an adjustable rating up to 3 A and 30 V, respectively. The device is characterized by low noise, high accuracy and stability of the output parameters controlled by the built-in digital voltage and current meter, due to which it is widely used in the industrial field, as well as in service and laboratory practice.
Why Trust Your Business to Us?
We eliminated the panic of purchasing. We stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Megatronika will refresh the product list every minute, and online purchases will be completed in real-time and shipped every day. So this is the best time to avail this product in the best quality. Get it now GPS-73303.
A quality that we can rely on. Our QA specialist only pass the products to publish that fulfil our quality demands. Megatronika is not an ordinary store.