HHG1-3 / 032F-38-15A
Relay 3-32VDC, 15A / 440VAC (zero-cross) three-phase
- Switching voltage: change.
- Control: DC
- Control voltage, V: 3 … 32
- Switched alternating voltage, V: 40 … 440
- Maximum load current, A: ftfteen
- Control voltage min., V: 3
- Control voltage max. V: 32
- Weight g: 365
|Control voltage, V||3 … 32|
|Switched alternating voltage, V||40 … 440|
|Maximum load current, A||fifteen|
|Control voltage min., V||3|
|Control voltage max. V||32|
How does it work?
The HHG1-3 / 032F-38-15A works: Control inputs are connected internally to an LED, which shines across an air gap to light sensors. The light sensor is connected to the transistors which open or close, supplying the relay’s load with power. When a transistor is closed, current can flow freely through the relay, causing the load and power supply to be connected. When a transistor is open, almost all current is blocked, causing the load to become disconnected from the power supply. The pairing of an LED with light sensors is called an opt coupler, and is a common technique to link two parts of a circuit without a direct electrical connection.
- No-contact relays that semiconductor is utilized, which enables high-speed and high-frequency operation.
- RoHS compliant.
- Models also available with no zero cross.
- Replaceable power elements.
- HHG1-3 / 032F-38-15A Conforms to cULus standards and CE standards
The Megatronika company offers its services in the supply of imported equipment, electronic and industrial devices at an affordable price. Moreover we have the quality products from well-known manufacturers from around the world. We have everything now collected in one catalog. In order to order any of the offered goods. In addition to this it is necessary to fill out an application on the website or discuss the details of the order by telephone. Therefore It is possible to select similar devices if the original products did not fit the client. In addition, we provide quality guarantees and related documents for your help.