Low Voltage Equipment
Mns Electric Substation Equipment
- Phase: AC, Three Phase
- Rated Voltage: Low Voltage
- Rate Working Voltage: 400V / 690V
- Rate Insulated Voltage: 660V / 1000V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Rated Current: 3150 A
- Peak Withstand Current: 50 KA
- Application: Power Distribution, Transmission, Control, Protection
- Certification: ROHS/U.L/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO
- Package: Outer Package
It is customary for professionals to separate equipment for the distribution and switching of electrical energy into high-voltage and low-voltage. The second group includes any electrical device with an operating voltage of up to 1000 volts.
Features of low voltage equipment
Low-voltage electrical equipment is a complex consisting of apparatuses and devices that are used at facilities for various purposes. Such devices are part of the mains for receiving and processing current, they protect the line from short circuits, power fluctuations.
According to the installation method, low-voltage switching devices are divided into 4 types:
- Stationary Mounted in a specific place for a long period.
- Temporary. They are used only in case of technical need, and then they are dismantled.
- External Mounted in an open area, not indoors.
- Internal Installed inside buildings.
Low voltage equipment also differs in design. So, there are boards and panels of the open type, as well as closed cabinets of a specialized orientation. In the second case, there is a high security of internal components.
Given the use of the device in a particular working environment, even at the production stage, it is assigned an IP identification number and two digits. The first figure indicates the protection of internal components from mechanical stress. The second digit shows the degree of protection against penetration of water into the design of the device.
Varieties of low-voltage switching devices
Low-voltage equipment is available in a wide range and is used everywhere, both in public places and in industrial enterprises. Such devices are divided into the following types:
- Circuit breakers (air, modular, power switches). Protect the electrical network from overcurrents, namely from short circuits and overloads.
- Relay. They are used to manage supply chains, and in particular to protect the network from overloads. When choosing them, the minimum current indicators and the trip time are taken into account.
- Contactors These are switching devices used in residential and industrial facilities. Most often, electromagnetic devices with additional filters and semiconductor devices with a low noise level are used. When choosing them, the load and the rated current are taken into account.
- Differential protection devices (RCD). They are installed in order to protect people from electric shock. In addition, they are modified by elements that respond to voltage fluctuations, short circuits. When choosing them, the response time in dangerous situations is taken into account.
- Transformers These devices are single-phase and three-phase, they are installed in control systems, alarm systems. If they are selected, the power of the equipment is taken into account.
You can purchase reliable equipment for industrial applications, and in particular low-voltage electrical equipment, at MEGATRONIKA. On our site, a large assortment of devices from well-known foreign brands at competitive prices. In addition, a guarantee is provided for goods, and shipping is carried out both in Russian cities and in the CIS countries.