- Type of output: digital with ok
- Sensor Type: hall element
- The presence of a built-in magnet: not
- Field Sensitivity Type: bipolar
- Min supply voltage, V: 4.5
- Max supply voltage, V: 24
- Max output current, mA: 20
Hall Sensor bipolar digital 150G TO92
Overview of SS41.
The SS41 is a Hall effect bipolar sensor for responding to changing magnetic poles. The built-in stabilizer ensures reliable operation in the power range from 4.5 to 24V DC, and the internal circuit prevents damage to the sensor in the event of a change in the polarity of the supply voltage. SS41 sensors are small, versatile, and digital Hall-effect devices that operate from a magnetic field from a permanent magnet or electromagnet. Open collector output voltage works great with a wide range of electronic circuits.
- Small size (0.16 x 0.12 “).
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Current collector output.
- Sensitive magnetic characteristics.
- Operating frequency from 0 kHz to 100 kHz.
|Type of output||digital with ok|
|Sensor Type||hall element|
|The presence of a built-in magnet||not|
|Field Sensitivity Type||bipolar|
|Induction on, Gauss||40|
|Induction off, Gauss||-40|
|Max working frequency, kHz||100|
|Min supply voltage, V||4.5|
|Max supply voltage, V||20|
|Max output current, mA||20|
|Temperature range, gr. from||-55 … 150|
A Trust To Your Business.
After many years of development, we have a large stock in stock, reasonable price and fast delivery. Therefore we stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Moreover Megatronika has QA specialist that only pass those products which fits in our quality supply demand. So Either you purchase an item from us, or sign a contract for enterprise solutions. However for more bulk product purchase or just single item purchase, we take care of all your needs and quality aspects throughout the process.