Passive 200 MHz probe
Passive Probe 0-200 MHz.
Features and Benefits of TPP0201
- 10x Attenuation
- Bandwidth 200 MHz
- Length 1.3 m
- UL61010-031; 2007, CAN / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-031-07, IEC61010-031; IEC 61010-031 / A1: 2008
- Designed for medium-voltage applications
- Differential voltage to ±750 Volts
- Overage Indicator
- Switchable Attenuation
- Safety Certified
- Relative low-frequency measurements.
- Low-frequency computer and telecommunication measurements.
- Power supplies.
- Low-frequency amplifiers.
Passive probes TPP0200, TPP0201
The bandwidth of the probes TPP0200 and TPP0201 is 200 MHz, the input impedance of the passive probes 10X is 10 MΩ. The probes are designed for use in oscilloscopes with BNC connectors with an input capacitance of 1 MΩ / 13 pF (TPP0200) and 1 MΩ / 20 pF (TPP0201).
The TPP0200 and TPP0201 probes are for use on BNC oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ/13 pF (TPP0200) and 1 MΩ/20 pF (TPP0201) inputs.
A Trust To Your Business.
After many years of development, we have a large stock in stock, reasonable price and fast delivery. Therefore we stock millions of hard-to-find parts from trusted resources. Moreover Megatronika has QA specialist that only pass those products which fits in our quality supply demand. So Either you purchase an item from us, or sign a contract for enterprise solutions. However for more bulk product purchase or just single item purchase, we take care of all your needs and quality aspects throughout the process.